- Workshop Psychological Dynamics. Zurich. October 2017.
- Fully organized and taught.
- All materials can be found here.
- Psychological Networks Amsterdam Summer School 2017. Amsterdam. July 2017.
- Psychological Networks Amsterdam Winter School 2017. Amsterdam. February 2017.
- Psychological Networks Amsterdam Summer School 2016. Amsterdam. June 2016.
- Psychological network analysis: estimation, inference, and stability. Utrecht University. 2016.
- Invited 1-day workshop.
- Together with Eiko Fried.
- All materials can be found here.
- Psychological complexity: From exploration to theory formation. Invited talk at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA.
- Intermediate stable states in substance use: can allowing use prevent abuse? CCS 2018, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- No Paradoxes: Interpreting Within- and Between-subject Network Structures. Psychological Networks & Time-series models. Groningen.
- No Paradoxes: Interpreting Within- and Between-subject Network Structures. EAPP / EAPA Expert Meeting. Edinburgh, UK.
- Network Modeling of Psychological Processes: from exploration to theory formation. EMPG 2018, Genova, Italy.
- Network-based Adaptive Assessment. IMPS 2018, New York, NY, USA.
- Network Psychometrics: Current State and Future Directions. IMPS 2018, New York, NY, USA.
- Personalized Networks in Clinical Practice: Recent developments, Challenges and Future Directions. APS 2018. San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Intra-individual Networks and Latent Variable Models. APS 2018. San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Measuring a person over time: Complexity in the study of psychological dynamics. Complexity Conference 2018: Complexities of Time. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Reproducibility and Replicability in a Fast-paced Methodological World. Reflections on Replication, Utrecht. (pdf)
- New Developments and Future Directions in Network Psychometrics. 27th IOPS Winter Conference. Tilburg
- Psychological Complexity: New Directions in Dynamical Systems Modeling. Conference Complex Systems 2017. Cancun, Mexico. September 2017.
- Generalized Network Psychometrics Combining Network And Latent Variable Models. IMPS 2017. Zurich. July 2017.
- A collection of IMPS slides can be found here.
- Bootnet. PMLlabs1. Amsterdam. May 2017.
- Discovering Psychological Dynamics. Xomnia Xpert Session. Amsterdam. March 2017.
- Discovering Psychological Dynamics. Tilburg Social Psychology Colloquium. Tilburg. March 2017.
- Generalized Network Psychometrics: Combining Network and Latent Variable Models. Meeting of the Working Group SEM 2017. Gent, Belgium. March 2017.
- Personalized Network Analysis. Keynote presentation at e-coaching for Health and Wellbeing conference. January 2017, Amsterdam.
- Discovering Psychological Dynamics. Invited talk at UC Davis, California. December 2016.
- Psychological Networks. Complex Networks Conference 2016. Milan, Italy.
- Discovering Psychological Dynamics: The Gaussian Graphical Model in Cross-sectional and Time-series data. Invited talk at the University of Milano-Bicocca. November 2016. Milan, Italy.
- Inleiding van de netwerkbenadering op de psychopathologie. VGCT najaarscongres 2016.
- Network Psychometrics: PhD Dissertation. Psychological Methods labmeetings. 2016. University of Amsterdam.
- Discovering Psychological Dynamics in Time-Series Data. 2016 Conference on Complex Systems. September 2016. Amsterdam
- Discovering Psychological Dynamics in ESM data. Network and time series models labmeeting. June 2016. University of Amsterdam (PDF)
- Discovering Psychological Dynamics: In cross-sectional and time-series data. PhD lunch. June 2016. UMCG Groningen (PDF)
Hypothesis testing in Bayesian ANOVA. Final assignment for Applied Bayesian Statistics IOPS course, Utrecht. (codes)
- Intra-individual Dynamics in Psychology. Complexity Community Sharing Session January 2016, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Generalizing intra-individual dynamics: multi-level VAR modelling of ESM data. Individual differences journal club, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Scientific Data Visualization, using ggplot2. 2015. Guest Concept and Data Visualization Workshop at the University of Amsterdam
- New developments in Network Psychometrics. 2015. Invited talk at the University of Edinburgh
- Applied network analysis in Clinical Practice. ICPS 2015, Amsterdam.
- Complexity in Psychology. 2015. Invited colloquium at the department for Computational Science, University of Amsterdam
- Residual Interaction Modeling. IMPS 2015, Beijing, China
- Complexity in Psychology. Complexity Community Sharing Session August 2015, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- The Dynamics of Psychology. Invited talk at the National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Generalized Network Analysis: Combining Network and Latent Variable Models. IOPS 2015 winter conference, Leiden.
- Network Analysis for Psychologists, using qgraph in R. APS 2014, San Francisco, California.
- semPlot: Unified visualizations of Structural Equation Models. Modern Modeling Methods 2014, Storrs, Connecticut
- semPlot: Unified visualizations of Structural Equation Models. Psychoco 2014, Tuebingen, Germany
- Network Analysis: Applications of networks in Psychology and beyond. Guest colloquium at TNO
- Scientific data visualization in R. Guest lecture in Scientific Productivi
ty Course by Can Lokman
- Network Visualizations of Statistical Relationships and Structural Equation Models. UseR 2013, Albacete, Spain
- Network Analysis: Uma abordagem integradora para pesquisa e tratamento em psicopatologia. Invited talk at FAINOR university, Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
- Workshop Netwerken in de psychopathologie. Lustrumcongres 2013
- Applications of visualizing test data through networks. 8th International Test Commission conference