- Publication in Structural Equation Modeling
- View examples
- View documentation
- Introductory presentation
Important note for Mac users:
semPlot depends via qgraph on the Tcl/Tk interface. This might need to be installed via http://cran.us.r-project.org/bin/macosx/tools/ or R might crass when semPlot is loaded!
Installation under Ubuntu:
- Make sure to update R to the latest version, 3.0.2. Here’s how to do that.
- Then, manually install XML. Instructions are here.
- Now, install semPlot the regular way.
Thanks to Simon Hadlich for this guide!
- In the CRAN release single indicators are bugged. (fixed in next version)
- Using MplusAutomation 0.6, you need to load MplusAutomation before running semPlot with an mplus argument or you will encounter an error. (fixed in next version)
|openMx||+||+||+||-||-||Only path specification|
|LISREL||lisrelToR||+||+||3||-||lisrelToR is in beta.|
|Onyx||XML||?||?||?||-||-||Bridge in beta.|
|Amos||XML||?||?||?||-||-||Bridge in very early beta.|
- G: Multiple Groups
- T: Thesholds
- S: Standardized values
- I: Interaction effects
- Sy: Supported in semSyntax function
- Only if present in output.
- Mplus output does not indicate interaction effects. semPlot attempts to find these interactions by scanning provided input for the use of “XWITH”.
- Standardization of intercepts is not yet supported.